Friday 24 October 2008

Gavverz

I always write in orange on blogtv, so why not on here too?

WHO'S EXCITED FOR TOMORROW
I KNOW I AM :)
I'm also quite gutted that Barry Aldridge isn't coming anymore as I was quite looking forward to meeting him. Oh well, hopefully another time. However it's completely ungutting thinking about the rumour of someone that might be coming, and that rumour seems to be getting more and more believeable. It will actually be amazing if it comes true.
This sounds very vague, but I don't want another Jacob Dyer incident...
I'm also nervous, because I'm rubbish with meeting new people most of the time, but I'm meeting ALL new people, so i'll prolly be in a corner somwhere rocking from side to side 0___o
NICE
but it should be lots and lots of fun

BYEBYEBYE

1 comment:

Geraldo Maia said...

Hello Beth,
It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo