Sunday 26 October 2008

Good Morrow

So, yesterday was the gathering, and it was very amazing for the fact that I met some amazing people, however it did remind of how socially retarded I am.
I suppose next time imma try to intwine more, but I think I was just nervous about all these big people outside of their little boxes from my computer and walking around in Human form. Seeing someones legs for the first time can be quite daunting...
Anywayssss
It was completely ace to meet lex finally as she is a lovely person, and her friend Jenny :)
and I spoke to Clare alot too and she dragged me into a bumper car which made me scream for full five minuites D:
So yesterday was lovely but completely knackering, I was proper tired so I was zoned out for most of it D:
But OH WELLS
better luck next time ^-^

Im off to my nans for a few days, so I'll be gone till wednesday night
NOT THAT YOU CARE
;p

No comments: