Wednesday 14 January 2009

Hello, I am a long blog post.

I got home from an alright day at school just over an hour ago, and since then I've been feeling quite odd. I feel like I'm not in the right body, like I'm someone else but my brain has somehow followed me. I feel like I should be doing something, maybe something constructive but I don't have anything to do. Well actually, I could be editing photos, reading history text books or completing my media coursework but I don't think that would satisfy my need to do something. I really can't work out what it is I want to do. It will probably end up being something stupid like; make another cup of tea.
No, that didn't work. This tea is rather lovely though.
I'd really like to go to the sheffield gathering but lack of monies and need for revision is stopping me. If I were a pensioner I could just jump on any mode of transport and show them my freedom pass. I think that's how it works, Do pensioners have to pay for any transport? I've never actually looked into. I just like touching in my Oyster on buses and seeing their disgruntled faces as they had to wait 65 years to get on free. Also, the elderly don't have A levels to worry about. Or universities, or what the hell they are going to do with the rest of their lives. D:D:D:
Sometimes I think about doing a 'Jacob Dyer' and quitting youtube, as it's making me fail my Alevels but then I know how depressed and lonely I would be having to be content with real life. I would also miss all the wonderfully amazing people I have already met, and think about all the wonderfully amazing people I have yet to meet, and would never get the chance.
HOW LONG IS THIS?!
I just realised that Youtube is slowly giving me more confidence, I wouldn't want to put a hold on that now :)
Thankyou for reading this wonderful nonsense. (I have just realised how much I have been using both 'wonderful' and 'nonsense' quite recently in everything I say or write)

I have put some love in your shoe so you find it next time you are putting them on.

No comments: