Monday 26 January 2009

Live Lounge.

I'm currently listening to some Radio 1 live lounge, it's good. The Fray are singing Shakira ^_^
I just wrote a whole history essay and I'm proud as it isn't due in till friday and I'm the worst procrastinater in the world. I have come to the conclusion that war was a major factor in determining the power of the monarch up to 1553. What fun.
Now James Blunt is singing Lemar. It's abit quiet, I keep having to adjust my speakers.
I'm waiting for my brother to finish Breaking Dawn. I re-read twilight over the weekend because i'm that impatient. I may also have to re-read the end of Eclipse tonight as I'm getting figity, even though it made me cry for like an hour afterwards D: When this Saga ends for me, don't be suprised if you see the local headline 'Girl found in gutter, distraught and clutching books'
You know, I wasn't going to mention twlight as I'm sure everyone is completely sick of me mentioning it. Oh well, I have nothing else to say. It's quite tragic really.
I'll leave you with The Pigeon Detectives singing 'Girlfriend'

No comments: