Saturday 9 May 2009

I'm happy, hope you're happy too.

I just wrote the most emo blog post ever which I have kindly deleted so your eyes don't get burned by my self loathing.
Instead I'm going to say why I am happy:
-In a months time all my exams will be over and I will be FREE
-Ashes to Ashes is on in two days
-Tomorrow I will have a quiet house so I can actually get some revision done
-Exam stress is making me lose weight so maybe I won't look completely hideous at Prom.
-It's prom on Friday
-I have the most amazing friends ever ever.
-My Nan came out of hospital today
-Rachel is emailing me Life on Mars series 2
-Rebuilt some bridges with friends I haven't spoken to since post GCSE
-Had some lols today with 'that boy what I like'
-The sky looks really pretty
-I look like Mick Hucknell, it's the funniest thing I've ever seen.
-I turn eighteen years of age in approximately three months and one day
-I will be in the beautiful town of Salcombe for that event

Okay, Okay.
This was quite healthy actually.
I suggest you try it :)

No comments: