Tuesday 26 May 2009

Long time no read.



So, as you can tell (AS AN AVID READER OF MY VERY INTERESTING BLOGS) I sort of gave up on the whole blog everyday. I realised what a boring person I am, and squeezing one a day out became too much effort.



On friday I finished school forever, which would have been extremely sad as I have been going to the same school for seven years, but it just hasn't sunk in yet. I expect to trot back off to my lesson after half term, but won't. I HAS EXAMS D: D: D:



I was also not extremely sad because of the fact that me, and five other friends were dressed as smurfs for our last day.


SRS BSNS


We also bundled Laura. You won't know Laura, but she would enjoy this kind of close contact.


Anyway enough strange photos of me as a blue being.

Actually, becoming a Smurf turned out to have negative effects as I had an allergic reaction to the blue paint because I have the shittest most annoying skin in the world. And then I wasn't allowed out because of the sun and the pollen in the air would have killed me D: Or at worst just made my skin even worse. This meant no Tibbils gathering for me. I was sad :( I was very excited for meeting all new people and some that I had met before. Pewpew. There better be another one soon, please.

I really hate it when people are mean to others for nothing else than to look bigger in front of their 'friends'. Being horrible, even if you don't agree with what they are doing, is what's going to make me dislike you. Sorry. This is very 'been said before' and vague but yeah, don't be horrible to my friends, please. Or me actually. I don't like it very much.

THIS IS MY BLOG I'LL MOAN FOR HOWEVER LONG I SEE FIT

I should really get on with some revision.

I say revision, I actually mean WATCHING SOME LIFE ON MARS, YO.

Revision. Yes, Revision.

No comments: