Friday 20 March 2009

OMG

My dad just found my Twitter :( Now he's on twitter. His tweets have actually made me lol but I'm not going to link you because of social death on my part.
This makes me feel weird, I'm sure he's probably read through alot of my tweets now but now I feel I have to watch what I say. Like I can't swear or mention anything to do with the term 'sex'. Even though he's hardly going to care.
He said 'If you're going to dribble on a keyboard, please make sure it's not mine'
D:
D:
What's wrong with me? Why do I care so much?

MOVING ON

I had a nice day, I got a history essay done the double free before and I'm actually quite pleased with it. THAT'S saying something. I also learnt quite alot in today's history lessons. Now the suns out and I have a new snorkle.

Life win.
Dad fail.

:)

No comments: