Saturday 7 February 2009

Dreamz.

I had a really strange youtube dream last night. I was sitting in the corners of the room of like, every youtuber I know -It kept cutting between them- and I was watching them make their videos. No one knew I was there and I was just watching them from a different angle, which I found really cool. Then they started coming across my videos and being like WTF?! And just laughing at them. Then I was like 'Oh :(' and tried to run away from people's rooms but I couldn't escape. :/
STRANGE.
You don't need a fancy dream interpretation book to work out that I think my video's are crap :)

In other news, I dislike Vodafone as I thought I would be getting free texts this weekend, but I have to wait until the 15th and I only have 8p of credit left >_<

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

No pressure then. xD