Wednesday 25 February 2009

Failent

So, do I write a blog or my 1000 word media essay?
I think you can tell what my answer was. I have no idea what to write in this essay either because instead of explaining, my media teacher spent our whole lesson on FHM.com telling us how you can get video's of women sent directly at you.
Oh yeah, She's like 50 :)
I have failed at lent, I was supposed to not eat any junk. I stood in the kitchen for about 10 minuites debating whether I should eat, I'm now eating a peanut butter kitkat while writing this. Oh dear.
My mum's telling me funny stories from the staffroom. They're actually very unfunny D:
Yesterday on Twitter I asked what a Yam was. I found out it's an orange potato, but also a type of goat xD I don't even know why I asked.
Yamyamyam.

1 comment:

Samantha Downing said...

Yay for random questions!